Triple Link – Dementia Support
April 24 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Wednesday, repeating until 24/04/2019
Dementia Support, Activities and Friendship.
If you are living with memory loss or dementia, or caring for someone who is, we would like to support you.
How we help
- Support and information for carers and for those who are living with dementia or memory loss
- Meet others who understand and can share your experiences
- Assistance with paperwork or form completion
- Trained volunteers on hand
- Join in with fun activities, or just take time to relax and talk
Option to have lunch (£3.75 charge applies)
For more information, please call in to Brunswick Hub, or phone 01926 422123 and ask for Theresa.
If you want to know more about Triple Link, you can download our leaflet.