Let’s get physical
Apart from burning calories and maintaining a healthy body, exercise is also beneficial to mental health and well-being. By keeping active, you could be:
▪ Less likely to feel depressed, anxious or tense
▪ More likely to feel good about yourself
▪ More able to concentrate and focus better
▪ More likely to sleep better
▪ More likely to keep mobile and independent as you get older
Source: Royal College of Psychiatrists
Our Walking Group, the Shrubland Strollers will meet at the Hub every Tuesday at 1.30pm to start a walk and is open to all ages and abilities.
Walking is a great way to get some gentle exercise and the group aims to be friendly and supportive.
*In line with current guidelines, we ask those attending to wear a face mask/covering whilst inside Brunswick Hub and would encourage who can to bring their own small bottle of hand sanitiser
**COVID-19: Classes currently cancelled due to the Coronavirus outbreak