Let’s get physical
Apart from burning calories and maintaining a healthy body, exercise is also beneficial to mental health and well-being. By keeping active, you could be:
▪ Less likely to feel depressed, anxious or tense
▪ More likely to feel good about yourself
▪ More able to concentrate and focus better
▪ More likely to sleep better
▪ More likely to keep mobile and independent as you get older
Source: Royal College of Psychiatrists
Our Walking Group, the Shrubland Strollers will meet at the Hub every Monday at 10.30am to start a walk and is open to all ages and abilities.
Walking is a great way to get some gentle exercise and the group aims to be friendly and supportive.
Brunswick Hub is not currently running any of our own exercise classes, however our Community Hall is available for hire.