Let’s get physical
Apart from burning calories and maintaining a healthy body, exercise is also beneficial to mental health and wellbeing. By keeping active, you could be:
▪ Less likely to feel depressed, anxious or tense
▪ More likely to feel good about yourself
▪ More able to concentrate and focus better
▪ More likely to sleep better
▪ More likely to keep mobile and independent as you get older
Source: Royal College of Psychiatrists
Whether you’re a complete beginner or an exercise enthusiast, we have the class for you. Our pay as you go system means that you can come along and try out a class at any time. Why not give it a go?
Aero-tone is a fast paced exercise group for those who have a fairly good level of fitness. It focuses on stretching and toning the body.
Tai Chi combines deep breathing and relaxation with slow and gentle movements.
Seated Exercise is perfect for those with limited mobility. It is designed to improve strength and flexibility.