The clubs are free of charge and open to all, regardless of whether you are claiming JSA, Universal Credit, ESA or no benefits at all.
Whether you are taking a first step towards employment following a break or aiming to build on an established career, you can take things at your own pace.
Our volunteers and staff provide a friendly atmosphere and plenty of support to help you feel confident about using computers, finding suitable jobs and putting together strong applications.
Just drop in
We offer support with
- CV Preparation
- Covering letter preparation
- Job applications
- Interview techniques
- Examining transferable skills
- Universal Job Match and other websites
- Computer skills
- Work experience opportunities
- Links to volunteering opportunities
- Signposting to courses and training
- Signposting to benefits advice
98-100 Shrubland Street,
Tuesdays 9:30am-2:30pm & Thursdays 9:30am-2:00pm
Monday AM @ Lillington Library