Act On Energy
Are you struggling to pay your energy bills in these uncertain times? Act on Energy offers FREE support to all residents living within Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Coventry, Solihull and Birmingham.
The organisation offers:
- A specialist Helpline offering support and advice on keeping warm and ways to help reduce your energy bills: 0800 988 2881
- Support with understanding fuel bills, tariff rates and payment options
- Support to apply for national and local funding* for emergency heating replacements
- A Home Energy Assessment to help identify ways to achieve more affordable warmth at home including free energy efficiency measures such as energy saving light bulbs*
- Signposting to other relevant services when appropriate.
For more information, you can do any of the following:
Contact Act on Energy on 0800 988 2882
Follow them on Facebook – click here to visit the page
*Subject to eligibility and availability.