The Heart of the Old Town Community
We are delighted to be able to offer the following room hire facilities here at Brunswick Hub:
COVID-19: Please note that due to government guidelines, there is some changes to what we are offering below - Enquiries can be made to Helen on 01926 422123 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Community Hall:
- Accommodates up to 100 people depending on seating requirements but has also proven very popular with smaller groups. The seating can be arranged as required and tables can be provided
The Enterprise Room:
- Perfect for meetings and training sessions for up to 16 people. Flip charts, overhead projector and screen facilities are available upon request.
The Training Room:
- Provides a more intimate atmosphere for smaller meetings or training sessions for up to 12 people. Flip charts, overhead projector and screen facilities are available upon request.
The Small Meeting Room:
- This can be used for meetings of up to 4-5 people or as a counselling room.
The Counselling Room:
- This smaller room is available for one-to-one meetings.
The IT Suite:
- Houses 15 computers with internet access and is ideal for IT Training. Please get in touch if you would like more details about the software capabilities of the suite.
Food and Drink
Alongside these facilities there is a busy coffee shop, where food and drink can be purchased.
Alternatively, you can leave us to look after you during your time at Brunswick Hub.
We can prepare and serve refreshments throughout your day and provide a hot or cold buffet lunch. We serve a varied selection of healthy food options.
We do our best to accommodate your requests, so please feel free to contact us to discuss your needs.