Dementia Support, Activities and Friendship.
If you are living with memory loss or dementia, or caring for someone who is, we would like to support you.
Every Wednesday, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Brunswick Hub Community Centre
98-100 Shrubland Street
Leamington Spa CV31 3BD
**COVID-19: Please note, our Triple Link Dementia Cafe in currently cancelled due to the Coronavirus outbreak. If you are living with dementia or memory loss or are caring for a loved one that is and need advice or support, please email Theresa- firstname.lastname@example.org
How we help
- Support and information for carers and for those who are living with dementia or memory loss
- Meet others who understand and can share your experiences
- Assistance with paperwork or form completion
- Trained volunteers on hand
- Join in with fun activities, or just take time to relax and talk
Option to have lunch (£3.75 charge applies)
For more information, please call in to Brunswick Hub, or phone 01926 422123 and ask for Theresa.
If you want to know more about Triple Link, you can download our leaflet