[Updated 19/03] Although for the meantime Brunswick Hub remains open, here to provide information and support to the local community, due to the current situation we have needed to make changes to our calendar for the foreseeable future.
Unfortunately several services and activities will not be running at this time, see below for a list of these.
- Health Visitor-run services such as Baby Weigh Clinic, the Introduction to Solid Foods class and one to one Health Visitor Development Checks
- Mummy Groove on Tuesday mornings
- Pregnancy Yoga on Tuesday evenings
- CELEST Lipreading class
- Aerotone and Seated Exercise (from Thursday 26th)
- Walking Group sessions
- Tai Chi on Wednesday mornings
- All Jaykays Dance Company classes
- Triple Link Dementia Cafe
- Singing for the Brain
Employment club and Computer club will function as normal for the time being. We will keep this list updated.
If you have any queries, please call 01926 422123 or email email@example.com