The festive season is starting to approach and we are once again asking for donations so that we are once again able to bring a little extra Christmas cheer to some of the individuals and families that we help as they are struggling to make ends meet.Last Christmas, we helped a number of our users with the help our donations from the local and wider community. This year, with living costs on the rise, more people are finding themselves struggling so we are again asking for several different types of donations in order to help make Christmas a little brighter.
- Christmas gifts suitable for children new or like new
- Christmas treats such as selection boxes, biscuits, mince pies, toiletries
- Items suitable for tombola prizes – We will be holding a tombola on our annual Turkey Batch Day* to raise money for our Hardship fund, which we use to help those in need.
- Used toys, books, etc in good condition for our Turkey Batch Day tabletop sale (as above)
- Tinned goods/Dried goods
- Any cash donations that we can use to add to the Chilled Foodbank scheme and our Hardship fund
Any donations can be dropped off at reception during our opening hours (Mon-Fri, 9.30-15.00) – If you would like to make a donation of any of the above and cannot come in during our opening hours, please get in touch with us by calling us on 01926 422123 or messaging via Facebook . We are accepting any Christmas-specific donations – or those for Turkey Batch Day – until Friday 16th December.
*Our Turkey Batch Day is happening on Tuesday 20th December – Stay tuned for more details to follow!