Job Vacancy at the Hub
We are looking to recruit an Administration Assistant for 16hrs per week here at Brunswick Hub – £9.98 per hour – to provide admin support to the Centre Manager.
Purpose and key responsibilities:
- To work alongside the Centre manager to provide a high level of administrative support to all areas of the charity.
- Assisting with Health and Safety Administration
- To work on specific projects by providing Admin support as required
- To work with the Receptionist and Social Media officer to create Newsletters and key messaging posts for the HUB’s services.
- Keep up to date records and training logs for our Volunteers
- Assist with our ‘Emergency chilled goods’ Scheme, making calls to families to co-ordinate pick ups
Any other ad-hoc duties required.
- A good level of literacy and numeracy with the ability to carry out administrative tasks as appropriate to the role using basic packages such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Publisher
- Good knowledge of the internet and Social Media
- Excellent understanding of confidentially
- Ability to manage time effectively, demonstrate organisation skills and work to agreed objectives within specified deadlines
- Highly motivated with the ability to work using own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively, in writing and verbally, with colleagues and partners at all organisational levels
Willingness to work flexibly where required
If you are hardworking, conscientious and take pride in doing a job well, then we would like to hear from you.
If you would like an application form, please email the Centre Manager on: email@example.com or call 01926 422123
Closing date 28th October 2021 – Interviews will take place in November 2021